UDP not working the first time I launch the program in cRIO

Hi everyone,

I am perceiving some strange behavior in my UDP connections. Every time I re-start my cRIO 9063, the UDP Write block outputs ERROR 66 (LabVIEW:  The network connection was closed by the peer. If you are using the Open VI Reference function on a remote VI Server connection, verify that the machine is allowed access by selecting Tools>>Options>>VI Server on the server side.) and it does not transmit. 

The most bizarre thing is that if I simply stop the execution and re-launch it again (given that I am executing the code of the cRIO in Debug mode from a Windows laptop), the UDP connection behaves perfectly well. The only time it fails is the first time I launch the program after I reset the cRIO. For me, it looks like some service is not properly initialized when the cRIO is started.

I attach a picture with the UDP connections of my LabVIEW RT program. The 'Comms RX' VI simply calls the 'UDP Read' function, and the 'Comms TX' calls the 'UDP Write'. The 'Open UDP Conn' also simply calls 'UDP Open'. 

Can anyone help me?

UDP.PNG