Alfa String

alfa

QUOTE (alfa @ Mar 31 2009, 06:55 AM)

I was thinking:

What the capitalists and the communists do have in common?

When I'm bored I think about things too, but I don't think I've ever wondered what capitalist and communists have in common.

"Why is the sky blue?"

"What are some good birthday gift ideas?"

"If I had enough money to retire right now would I?"

"Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?"

but not that.

Over 536,000 lambs, 72,000 adult sheep and 56,000 goats were sent to the slaughter to end up on Italian tables over Easter in 2007.

It's like I said:

Save the lambs!

Each year before Easter Day are slaughter millions lambs around the world.

Saving a number of lambs can stop some catastrophes around the world.

For the majority love is only a feedback.

On Easter Day the greed of half-cannibal Christians exceed the compassion and the love towards the innocent lambs(they will eat the lambs).

Save the potatoes!

Each day are slaughter millions of potatoes around the world.

Saving a number of potatoes can stop some catastrophes around the world.

For the majority love is only a feedback.

Each day the greed of full-cannibal Christians and Muslims and Jews and Buddhists and others exceed the compassion and the love towards the innocent potatoes(they will eat the potatoes).

QUOTE (hooovahh @ Mar 31 2009, 10:31 AM)

When I'm bored I think about things too, but I don't think I've ever wondered what capitalist and communists have in common ... but not that.

0bama seems to have figured it out. About 100 million of them voted for Him. :rolleyes:

Scientology is against my theory:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_opera_i...ology_scripture

‘It is a basic belief of Scientology that a human being is actually an immortal spiritual being, termed a thetan, that is presently trapped on planet Earth in a "meat body." The thetan has had innumerable past lives and it is accepted in Scientology that lives antedating the thetan's arrival on Earth lived in extraterrestrial cultures…

• 38 trillion years ago (3.8×1013 years): Helatrobus falls or is destroyed

It should be noted that all dates given above are far beyond the current scientific consensus for the age of the present universe (approximately 13.7 billion [1.37×1010] years) ‘

In my view people are from animals, majority today are half-cannibal low level people (How ÃŽ calculated: 98% of them).

Incorrupt Bodies of the Saints

[/size][/font][/url]

[/size][/font][/url]

[/size][/font][/url]

[/size][/font][/url]

[/size][/font][/url]

No discrimination after people dies.

Why we don't have women as priests? Because we have so many saint women.

Eve was, according to the Book of Genesis, the first woman created by God, and an important figure in Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

"And God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man"

How we can see the woman is from a rib, she is not much; the man represents the Yang energy.

The Pope and Dalai Lama who are more open don’t promote women.

Islam is an aggressive religion because is a man oriented religion.

Religions are the mirror of our planet; in these religions women are discriminated.

That’s why we live today like yesterday in primitive countries. This is another proof that the majority are at animal level.

In my view religion represent God for half-cannibals, God for low level people.

QUOTE (FLAnatic @ Apr 24 2009, 09:21 AM)

I would say that those who posts in threads that they themselves created just to keep the thread alive after everyone else on the board has lost interest are half-cannibals and are at animal level.

That's a broad statement. I'd say 97.7% of them...

This year (Darwin 2009) are a lot of unpleasant conferences (awful professors) about evolution.

A good one was here:

[/size][/font][/url]

The acceptance of evolution in USA is the same as in a Muslim country like Turkey.

Doctor Eugenie Scott is materialist, atheist. How she can talk about religion and God?

In USA only 3 out of 10 are believers among scientists, professors (more in Kentucky less in California).

In communists countries 10 out 10 professors were atheists.

An atheist is at animal level.

It's like I said: because 98% of population is at animal level, you were educated in schools by animals.

• 2 weeks later...

Like I said: the capitalists and the communists like each other. Here in Romania companies like Nokia, Emerson, Siemens, BMW, Alcatel… are hiring only prostitutes communists. It’s a resonance between animals.

For example when you’ll use a Nokia cell phone you’ll feel a prostitution vibration, smell…

The survival of the wisest: Jonas Salk.

Salk and others don’t understand what wise means; wisdom is related to spirit, it’s not related to the mind.

You can say smart but not wise; smart doesn’t means wise.

Human beings are smart; animals are smart but not wise.

In the animal world the natural selection is working, in the human beings world doesn’t work.

We are the worst species on the planet. Wise people don’t survive; they are first killed by the majority who are low level. Because of the wars Germans, Russians, Jews … have a shallow genetic pool.

Wise people don’t resonate with low level people.

Wise people like hermits, monks…don’t have children. As percentage are less and less wise people.

Today how I calculated in my books only 1 in 1300 is wise.

The 98% of low level people is ‘growing’; this means as a species we are the worst on this planet.