index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=221

Name: Toolbar XControl

Submitter: gb119

Submitted: 13 Feb 2013

Category: *Uncertified*

LabVIEW Version: 2011

License Type: BSD (Most common)

lavag_lib_User_Interface_XControls_Toolbar XControl v1.0.0.3 by University of Leeds

Author: Gavin Burnell

Copyright: Copyright © 2013, University of Leeds

License: BSD

Compatible LabVIEW Versions: >= 2012.

Compatible OS Versions: ALL.

Description:

This is a native toolbar for LabVIEW implemented as an XControl. It supports a single row of square buttons which maybe latching (sticky) or transitory (command) style buttons drawn in one of 4 different styles (system, square, flat or rounded). The toolbar will report button clicks via a value change event, but allows the possibility for further integration into other messaging systems.

The buttons are represented as instances of a button base class that provides methods for drawing the button, updating tooltip text or responding to clicks. Overriding these methods in subclasses allows a greate flexibility of response. Included in the package is a 'vi-button' class that stores a vi reference with each button and executes it when clicked.

This Package depends on these other packages:

oglib_string >= 4.1.0.12

Click here to download this file

New 1.0.1 version released that removes the errant XNode call + fixes a number of bugs in particular in the configuration dialog window + cleanup several other parts of the code to be a little less crazy and a little more like sane LabVIEW style (plenty more still to be done through) + add some more toolbar button themes.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Moes
      Hello everyone i am relative new to labview and currently i am bit stuck need help...
      i want to capture data with a digital trigger on my chassis PFI0 (9178), the pulse is 20ms long and occurs on my straingauge 9237 module.
      The pulse comes in 10 times in a row with couple of miliseconds between it, can i measure it every time and push it inside an array like a "last in first out" memmory to evaluate it slower for the user?

I am currently struggeling with the loop dividing into more then one loop approach.

How to breach out from accquire->store->plot in one loopdone right with good performance? I don't know how to shape the cure because there is a dependency from loop time to datapoints with the daqmx task inside of it :-/
      Capturing should always be possible and run in background and the user just uses the frontend to play around with filters (me learning what filter shape the cure in which way)

It would be nice if someone can share their knowledge towards realizing multiple graphs from a pulse that comes in and is stored in a graph.
      I know my program is not pretty right now but with progress it will be nicer, function first to learn!

WheatstoneSix_6.vi
    • By ensegre
      Is anyone aware of a limitation on what the smallest possible FP size is? On LV 2017, I am under the impression that this is 116x41 on one windows machine, and 1x1 on a linux. Known issue, WM, or deserves a CAR?
      The reason I'm asking: I'm fiddling with the cosmetics of an Xcontrol. I would have nothing against a larger transparent border, but when I webpublish the big FP using it, the large transparent border turns grey on the snap png.
      ETA:, ah, https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/How-to-set-front-panel-size-to-be-same-as-one-led/td-p/1565524
      ETA2: ok, tried the snippet of that thread and get either no reduction or eloquent "Error 1 occurred at Property Node (arg 1) - Command requires GPIB Controller to be Controller-In-Charge" for tighter sizes.

• By Benoit
      Hi there!
      I am trying to find a workaround the the missing possibility to set key focus in an array at a specific location by using X-Control.
      I am struggling at the point that i manage the key focus in my X-Control to work, but I cannot set to other control. it always stay at the same one...
      Is anyone manage to enable key focus on specific element of a X-Control?

Benoit
    • By Taylorh140
      I am trying to use a mixed signal graph to plot a set of digital data (12 lines) and 4 arrays of analog data in XY format.  For the analog data I want each array to be assigned to a different group in the graph, but at runtime they seem to all default to Group 1 (the Pressure graph shown below).  I have been able to change them using the legend or the graph properties for each plot, but cannot find a way to do it programmatically.  Is there a property node that can be used to set this?

• By Axelwlt
      Hi,
      Is there a way to make a type def behave as a Strict Type Def during development (so that cosmetic changes made to the .ctl are propagated), and as a Type Def. at runtime (so that the cosmetics can be still be changed with property nodes)?
      My use case is that the code just needs to colour the controls at runtime, the other property values are decided during development.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.