"source does not exist" error while building, startup vi runs just fine

I'm using labview verison 2011 sp1 (11.9.1f2 (32-bit)) and I am trying to compile, but I run to error.

I am getting following error:

The build was unsuccessful.

Possible reasons:

Error copying files.
Source: C:MyTempF02MBT.dll
Destination: C:Documents and Settingsbuildfolderdatadata0MBT.dll

source does not exist

Details:

Visit the Request Support page at ni.com/ask to learn more about resolving this problem. Use the following information as a reference:

Error 7 occurred at AB_Destination.lvclass:Copy_File.vi -> AB_Source.lvclass:Copy_SourceItem.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi -> AB_Application.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi -> AB_EXE.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_Application.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_EXE.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Build_from_Wizard.vi -> AB_UI_Frmwk_Build.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_UI_FRAMEWORK.vi -> AB_Item_OnDoProperties.vi -> AB_Item_OnDoProperties.vi.ProxyCaller

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW:  File not found. The file might have been moved or deleted, or the file path might be incorrectly formatted for the operating system. For example, use as path separators on Windows, : on Mac OS X, and / on Linux. Verify that the path is correct using the command prompt or file explorer.

Which is very strange because some of my vi are indeed using MBT.dll but not from "C:MyTempF02" directory, and the startup vi is running just fine without any errors as are the vi's that are using the MBT.dll.

I have added MBT.dll library to my project and location in the properties dialog shows the real location not the "C:MyTempF02" where the compiler tries to find it.

I have also tried to just make a new build specification (by clicking it and selecting New -> Application (exe)), but still the same error occures. 

What to do?

Does the DLL use any VIs that are not part of the DLL? I.e. does it do any dynamic loading of external VIs as part of any of the code that would run in its load proc?

The MBT.dll is used to connect to a Wago Modbus/TCP module and a series of labview vi are provided as wrappings for function calls in MBT.dll. So I very much doubt that it would load dynamically any labVIEW VIs.

The long path problem in Windows sometimes gives some weird error messages back to us, so that is potentially an issue. But personally, I'd be looking more for a cached VI compile for which the source file has moved *after* the cache was loaded into memory. Something like "VI A calls VI B as a subroutine. You load A into memory, which loads B, but since B uses 'separate source...' option, LV loads B from the cache. Then you moved B on disk. Then something happened to make B want to recompile. It went to load its actual source and couldn't find it." That would be my guess. No idea how that's coming about, but the error message seems related to something like that. 

I don't know what actually help. But issue is now resolved I opened the start-up VI again, and now for some reason I got a pop-up not finding the dll at the C:MyTemp... folder. After resolving I made a new build specification and it started to work again.