New LAVAG Rank System?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2021 at 10:23 PM, gleichman said:

Noticed that everyone has a rank "Newbie" next to their picture. New update to the forum software?

Very obviously and the start date seems to be July 31, somehow (more likely whenever you first logged in after the forum update).

That's at least what most of my Ranks have as granting date. Funny to see that I have managed to create both my 10th and 500th Lava  post and been one month and also one year after joining Lava on that same day! Apparently the system doesn't know about a 10 year anniversary, but who knows maybe in 8 years from now it may grant the 25 years anniversary. 😃

On 8/18/2021 at 5:17 PM, ShaunR said:

Here are the apprentices.

heavy_medal_7143.jpg

That's a lot of participation awards...

I'm surprised an Admin hasn't chimed in yet to let us in on the new hotness.

Edited by Bryan
18 hours ago, Bryan said:

I'm surprised an Admin hasn't chimed in yet to let us in on the new hotness.

I might be wrong but I think there is only one Admin left.  As a Mod I don't have control or visibility on this.  I was surprised as everyone else.  But at the same time I just assumed this was a relatively simple update on the board that came with a new feature.  It probably is a good idea to just keep the place somewhat up to date, rather than waiting several years and then have a much more difficult update process.