Moing plots againt one another in XY graph

Hi All,

I am trying to plot three XY scatter data and move one against the others. It does work when I make a new x-axis and change the scales of one manually. However, when I try and use it programmatically, the numbers of the scale change, but the plots do not change, meaning the one that was moving is not anymore. 

I could just recalculate X values separately and replot every time I change scale, but I don't think that should be the only way to do this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Graph.png

Edited by Mahbod Morshedi

So I'm not sure I fully understand your issue, but I believe it might be related to the fact that you are changing the XScale Offset, but you don't specify which is your Active X Scale.  I think by default it will probably pick the last X Scale as the active one, but if you want to specify the first one, you need to write a 0 to the property Active X Scale, before performing the offset, then if you want to change the second one you write a 1, followed by the new offset.  Remember property nodes are executed from top down, so you can try doing stuff like this.

Example_VI_BD.png.ba65ed160fec600ae0c96e26a3e240de.png