FPGA Scripting

lordexod

Okay we need a little more context.  I see that this is just a bunch of menu file so I assume the scripting functional already existed they just aren't on the palette.  So where did these mnu files come from?  Did you make them?  I can't find any official post from NI.

I do not have that description.

You have a problem with this, without a description?

"Jordan Kuehn" - If you do not have anything else to write, you yourself are a trolling.

I wonder whether to give "FPGA Module Generation Toolkit", when "FPGA Scripting" too difficult without description.

post-27042-0-66425500-1364851470_thumb.p

I can't find any official post from NI. I will not.

You will not what?  I was asking if this was something made by NI

Module generation - I have not tested, so later will be.

Later will be what? Module generation?  What does that mean?

I do not have that description.

You have a problem with this, without a description?

Yes, we all have a problem understanding your posts.  Descriptions would help.

I wonder whether to give "FPGA Module Generation Toolkit", when "FPGA Scripting" too difficult without description.

Your posts are hard to understand and your code is not documented.  If you are looking for help and beta testers please try explaining what is going on.  I still have no idea what your code does.  I assume it makes FPGA VIs but that's the only useful information I've been able to understand, and that was in the title.

• 1 month later...
When "labview scripting" wasn't officially available, it somehow didn't bother anyone, that description is no available.

It's not the lack of description in the VIs or such that is feeling wrong, but the kind of post you do. Posting a ZIP file with a single line of text is really not going to make anyone understand what it might be about, and we all are way to busy to have enough time at our hands to download every single piece of file on the net to play around with it. So the natural reaction is: what the heck?

When you go back at those posts about LabVIEW scripting you will find that they weren't usually just a ZIP file thrown out to the masses but there was some time invested to write about what it was, why and how. That helps tremendously.

I can understand that you are excited about having undigged something and would want to make everybody on earth know what a great achievement that is. But that is not helped by just posting as is, without some extra explanation about what it is.

And FPGA is specific enough that the target audience is rather limited anyhow.

• 8 months later...