One file looks a bit small/short only 1m 22sec

2017NIWEEK_403_Ching-Hwa Yu-Jianhua Liu_Automated Test of LabVIEW FPGA Code.mp4

Thanks for this! Even though I was there, it's great to be able to catch some of the talks that were in parallel with others I attended.

I wonder if you could tell us the conditions to use the server? My careless attitude managed to get my IP blocked this morning and so now I'm using my phone and being a little more cautious, but if you could tell us for example, "no more than N simultaneous downloads" then I can avoid being banned for abusive downloads again.

4 hours ago, Christian Butcher said:

Thanks for this! Even though I was there, it's great to be able to catch some of the talks that were in parallel with others I attended.

I wonder if you could tell us the conditions to use the server? My careless attitude managed to get my IP blocked this morning and so now I'm using my phone and being a little more cautious, but if you could tell us for example, "no more than N simultaneous downloads" then I can avoid being banned for abusive downloads again.

I'm doing two downloads at a time (standard setting in FileZilla) and never got banned.

Thank you thank you thank you.

Downloaded them all.

2017NIWEEK_205 is missing...

You are the man!

I will look to see what the ban rules are when I logon to the server tomorrow. It will only ban if a logon fails X amount of times and the ban is only temporary and no more than 24hrs.

Video 205 is Fab's presentation on technical wealth. She is editing the video and I hope to have it up this week. I will post when it is ready.

Unfortunately I received this error message.

any advice will be appreciate!

Regards

Golzio

Error.PNG