Here's your chance to catch my post count

crelf

Y'all will have to live without both my pearls of wisdom and my smart-asre-ery for a few days - my missus gave birth to our son, Elliott Darcy Relf last night. Mum and bub are doing well, Dad needs sleep.

Is this the baby boomer time for LAVA? This may cause a chain effect, I guesssmile.gif.Congratulations Chris Relf!

Y'all will have to live without both my pearls of wisdom and my smart-asre-ery for a few days - my missus gave birth to our son, Elliott Darcy Relf last night. Mum and bub are doing well, Dad needs sleep.

Congratulations! Once you get used to lack of sleep, nothing tops it ... except listining to him tell you are a grandparent. thumbup1.gif

Ben

Hey, great work "Creating" that new "SubVI". thumbup1.gif

Did the Misses show you how to wire that up?wub.gif

Sorry, I felt a need to fill in for some of the missing smart-assery.beer_mug.gif

I think he always knew how to wire it up, he just needed help building a distributable product.

I'm sure he used some LVOOP since the child inherited some of the parents attributes. (never really worked with OO does that sentence make sense?)

Assuming you never post again (yeah, right!), I estimate I would catch your post count at about the same time you catch me in the kid department (at a modest 4.1 posts per day) wacko.gif . That is if you wanted to take up that challenge...

Congratulations Chris! thumbup1.gif Now go put some skates on that boy.