Introducing...

jgcode

Congratulations Jon! I see you took advantage of the hospital's "buy one get one free" sale. I'll buy you a beer at NI Week.

I've never heard of the name "Digby." Is it unique to Australia, a nickname, or did you make it up?

-----

@Mikial - I have no idea why--maybe it's some combination of the colors and cropping--but when I saw your new profile pic the very first thing that popped into my head was, "he's sitting in a bathtub." That's a mental picture I could happily live without thankyouverymuch. :lol:

• Like 1

Congratulations to the beautiful boys, twice the work but twice the fun.

I doubt that it's a linear relationship. :D

@Mikial - I have no idea why--maybe it's some combination of the colors and cropping--but when I saw your new profile pic the very first thing that popped into my head was, "he's sitting in a bathtub." That's a mental picture I could happily live without thankyouverymuch. :lol:

Can't be unseen, now...

Thanks everyone.

I have been told by the obstetrician that they are identical!

Although I am not 100% sure what he based that finding on (I would have thought DNA would be the only test 100% conclusive).

Anyways,

Congrats. Thought you seemed busy. I have a 5-week old daughter myself. Katy.

Congrats too! Looks like May was a popular month :lol:

I've never heard of the name "Digby." Is it unique to Australia, a nickname, or did you make it up?

I am not one to follow trends, but I don't think it's unique - I have heard it before once or twice - but no, I didn't make it up :lol:

No need for a mental picture. Avert your eyes:

post-181-12656473135_thumb.jpg

And a hearty congrats, Jon. I assume you already got them their first beer bottles?

• Like 1

I have been told by the obstetrician that they are identical!

Although I am not 100% sure what he based that finding on (I would have thought DNA would be the only test 100% conclusive).

Plus, it's a By-Val copy of an object with the ability to change its methods.

• 2 weeks later...