For context, I should have mentioned that the reason my account was not associated with an active subscription license is because my college admin hasn't found the patience to fight with NI to get it re-activated properly. I suspect they will eventually give up (and that I am the only one still using LabVIEW in my Department, or others just reverted to the community edition).

As a result, we haven't got an active license for that reason for a couple of years (not that I would have ventured into committing to newer subscription-only versions).

As explained elsewhere, I had to personally take care of making sure our years of continuous subscription (or rather permanent license) was not wiped out in the process. It actually was, because of the failure to renew our license, so NI had to create a NEW permanent license number of 2021 and earlier. Yet, there is apparently no way for it to be stored on NI's web servers or associated with my account...

I consider myself lucky to have been able to reach a capable employee who managed to verify that the information I was providing was correct and went the extra length to share a private link to an installer (first a web installer, and next, after I told him than not all machines are internet connected, a downloadable installer).

I wouldn't be this will last.

Edited by X___
corrected link